And here is what I did.
My papers are a bit different, I don’t have very much Navy blue. I like it, I think I’ve just used it all up so I switched to a teal shade instead. I did stick to the pink and aqua though. Lovely colours by the way.
I chose a lot of alphas this time, I’m trying to get better at that. At first I didn’t have enough, then too many I think, we will see how this goes
Now for the embellishments. I didn’t have any vellum, but I had these vellum stickers so thought I’d try them. I substituted the shape of the paper clips as well since I had no bicycle ones.
Lastly some sequins, a few acetate pieces, some tags, my two pieces of chipboard and a few other embellies. Because I am actually trying to use up some of this stuff, I do throw in some older products or ones I have a hard time using (like flowers, ugh) We will see how I make out.
I realize that once again I’ve made a big kit, but I’m ok with that. I mean whatever I don’t use goes back into my stash to try again, and anything I do use, yay me!! Plus I am getting pages done along the way, that’s always a good thing.
I’m not sure how much time I will have this month to play, October is turning out to be a busy one, but I will keep you posted. Try playing along as well.